Ok, now we are on the 2nd podcast of our 4-Part series! In this episode I cover Step 2 of the 4-Step System to Wealth and Financial Freedom. If you haven’t listened to the first one yet, you can click here to listen to Step #1!
Americans like to spend. Nearly half of us are saving no more than 5 percent of our incomes, while 18 percent are saving nothing at all, according to a new report. The average American family savings account balance is $3,950, 40% of working Americans are not saving at all for retirement and 25% have no savings at all.
Unless we change our spending habits and learn how to save, we will soon be facing a full blown retirement crisis. 24% of Americans have already postponed retirement and only 18% are confident they can retire.
What’s the solution to the problem? Most people know of dangers of not saving, so education isn’t necessarily the issue. While there is no quick fix, Step #2 in the 4-Step System will help you create and achieve your financial goals. The best thing is that if you do it correctly, it won’t require much will power!
In this podcast we cover:
- The 3 most important questions you have to ask and answer
- How to set SMART Goals and what you must do achieve
- What you need to do in order to become wealthy and financially free, and more importantly stay that way
- Simple tips that will help you reach your financial goals easily
- How to create a SMART Lifestyle Financial Plan to enjoy life today and restore confidence in your future!
- And much more!
Here are some of the resources I mentioned in the podcast for you to use for Step 2!
- How to create a SMART Budget
- How to set SMART Goals
- How to create your SMART Life Balance Sheet
- How to create a SMART Financial Plan
- How to create a SMART Lifestyle Plan
- Learn your SMART Personality by taking the Myers-Brigg online personality test!
Each of the steps are independent and once put together, just like the Ninja Turtles, Voltron, and the Fantastic Four, are unstoppable when put together! Stay tuned for the podcast episodes that cover steps 3 and 4, and more importantly our 4-Step course that will launch in a few weeks!
You can sign-up below to be the first to get notified when it is available. I have added the answers and solutions to each of the must-have financial questions that you sent me.