April 15, 2015 (Yay, tax day!)
I want to thank each of you that took the time to fill out my course and book survey (you can still add more questions below if you like!). We will be rolling out in a couple of weeks our 4-Step System to Wealth and Financial Freedom Course, with the book to follow!
Here are just some of the top questions about finance and money that you had. I was very impressed with the quality of questions and look forward to answering them!
- What is the fastest way to financial freedom? How do I stay that way?
- How do I choose the right type of investments and manage my accounts?
- When should I take Social Security so I can maximize my benefits?
- How do I choose the right financial advisor?
- How much do I need to save for retirement? How much can I withdraw?
- How can I earn more money and passive income?
- What role should real estate play in an investment plan?
- How do I get started if I have little or no experience investing?
- I am afraid of another market correction, what do I do?
I will be answering all of your questions and much more in the course and book! The underlying theme was that you wanted specific and actionable pieces of advice, not just abstract ideas or theories. So I will be focusing on financial advice you can implement immediately!
I do want to answer one question now that came up in the survey: What is the difference between my course and book from others similar to mine? This is a great question!
I have read literally hundreds of finance books, taken courses, got my investment advisor licenses, been selected as one of the top financial advisers every year since 2011, and advised well over a thousand plus people the past two decades.
There are a lot of great books out there. But one thing I learned is that despite the overwhelming amount of financial advice that people have easy access to (just google it!), many people are worse off than they were before. Why?
Shouldn’t it be easy to spend less than you make, invest the difference in proper investments, and manage your accounts in a disciplined way? This is essentially what every finance book says, and it is sound, logical advice! The problem is that money and wealth isn’t logical or rational, it is emotional. The decisions we make rarely have anything to do with conscious and objective reasoning.
Recent studies show that over 90% of our decisions are based on our habits, our personality, and our emotions. Whenever we talk about our careers, dreams, opportunities, and money, it isn’t about rationality, it is about how we feel.
Ok so what does this have to do with my course and book?
Early on my finance career I was able to link the psychological and emotional aspects of money and how it affects our wealth. Over time I was able to help many of my clients work through these barriers and found that financial knowledge didn’t have as much correlation to wealth and financial freedom as I had thought.
It’s common sense to not spend more than you earn. But we still do it. That is when I realized that personal things, habits, and how they viewed wealth is what held people back or helped them reach the next level. We can be our worst enemy, or best ally.
I enjoyed helping them overcome these obstacles and complex psychological puzzles to help them achieve the wealth and financial freedom they deserved. A great deal of my course and will focus on this, how to overcome and use it to your advantage!
Here is what I plan on putting together for the course that will be launched very soon:
- The SMART 4-Step System to Wealth and Financial Freedom – Four Online Modules
- Resources and Templates
- Access to our Forum – Answer Your Q&A
- Online Personal Budgeting Software
- Online Financial Calculators
- Your Personalized Investment Asset Allocation Plan
- Awesome Bonuses:
- The popular ebook – SMART Secrets of the Wealthy
- THREE of the Best-Selling and Proven Books on Building Wealth and Achieving Success by Napoleon Hill – Think and Grow Rich, The Law of Success, Grow Rich with Peace of Mind
- This will include free one month access to our robust online financial planning software (includes a Social Security Optimizer, Financial Goal Plan, Lifetime Income Plan, Stress Testing Your Investment Portfolio, Risk Management and Insurance Plans, Estate Plan, Tax Plan, and much more!)
I will also be sending updates out on how you can sign-up for the course and book. I really believe you will be blown away by what we have to offer! So stay tuned!
March 19, 2015
David Chang here. We are very close to finishing our long-awaited course and book on the 4-Step System to Wealth and Financial Freedom!
We have been working on this for more than a year, but we are finally going to wrap it up soon. The course and book will focus on the 4-Steps you need to take in order to secure financial freedom for you and your family!
In addition to the 4-steps, I will be covering the three most important questions you need to ask yourself, investing principles that you need to use now, the biggest obstacles holding you back and how to overcome them. I interview some of the top investment and financial minds today, and give you their secrets to becoming wealthy.
HOWEVER, we need your help. Before we finalize everything and send it off to the printer, we need to make sure we covered everything.
This is where YOU come in. Please take a few minutes to answer this super-short survey – there is really only one thing we want to ask you…
What are your two top questions about finances and money that we absolutely NEED to answer in our course and book?
Please take the survey below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to hearing from you!