What is the real secret to success? Is it education? Is it personality? Is it hard work? These are all part of it, but there is something more important than any of them, the ability to think SMART.
What if I told you though that SMART Thinking can be developed? It may seem as though you have to learn or memorize quite a few things which can be overwhelming. Fortunately you don’t. All you need is to identify the core principles of SMART success. The million things you thought you needed to learn are just various combinations of these principles.
The purpose of this site is to help you learn these SMART principles and map out Simple, Step-by-Step, SMART Systems and Solutions (What I call the S6) for SMART Thinking. The site will be valuable for anyone whose life requires SMART Thinking. And whose life doesn’t?
SMART Thinking gives everyday people, extraordinary performance. SMART Thinking gives you the SMART Edge so you can release the intelligence, ability, and talent you have locked up inside you!
What does it mean to be SMART? The definition of SMART according to Webster’s dictionary is to be “very good at learning” and “showing intelligence or good judgment” (also can mean someone is a smart aleck, but we aren’t going to talk about that! :)).
Through my unique experiences I learned it has a much deeper meaning. To make it easy I have used the word SMART as a couple acronyms to help define what it is, how to get it, and why it is such a powerful term. The first one is:
- Start – Commit today and every day to get started on Thinking SMART.
- Mindset – You have to develop a SMART Mindset. Your life won’t keep you where your Mindset can’t hold you.
- Action – Words without action are meaningless. You have to perform, implement, and accomplish.
- Results – Need to follow-through and finish to get measureable results.
- Transform – SMART Thinking is a lifestyle Transformation. Get feedback to get better and improve.
My second acronym of SMART is a more common one that helps you create actionable goals and milestones to achieve:
- Specific – Clear and well-defined
- Measurable – Concrete criteria to measure progress and completion
- Achievable – Realistic but big enough to make you grow
- Relevant – Applicable and pertinent to what you want to achieve
- Time-Based – Certain time-frame and target date
So what are the results of SMART Thinking? SMART Thinking helps you balance out and develop what I call your “Stable Tables.” What are they? The four legs of your inner stable table are
The four legs of your outer stable table
SMART Thinking has you balanced on both tables of your life. Why does it matter? People with stable tables are successful because they avoid burnout, are able to perform at peak levels, they have or on the road to financial independence, are fulfilled in their work, love their families and friends, and live the life they were meant to live! How stable is your table?
I have developed the S6 to help you develop SMART skills with
- SMART Thinking – How to be more productive, make better decisions, problem solve, and manage your time and projects better!
- SMART Money – How to be wealthy and financially independent through SMART Investing and diversify with SMART Income!
- SMART Leadership – How to develop your leadership, management, communication, career skills and much more!
- Living SMART – How to be more fit, live with less stress, and have a better relationship with your friends and family!
If you want to think, be, and live SMART, then this site’s for you! So now that you know the basics, how do you get started?
We learn by reading, listening, observing, and doing. Anyone can do it but it has to be done the SMART way.
- Click here to download my free ebook on SMART Productivity!
- Click here to read my blog posts
- Click here for the free “The Only Wealth Guide You Need Workbook”
- Click here to watch my videos and webinars (Coming Soon!)
- Go to The Art of SMART Money, The Art of SMART Leadership, and The Art of Living SMART to download your free ebooks do you can start today on becoming more productive, more fit and healthy, and start yourself on The Only Wealth Guide You Need!
- Click here to go to my facebook page and tell me how you are instituting some of the SMART Thinking you have learned!
Get ATS Updates in Your Inbox!
Get the latest from the ATS blog delivered right to your inbox!